Friday, June 24, 2005

That special something

music

I just caught the last 10 minutes of Oprah, featuring Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
Cute people.
They have that special something that tells you that they haven't "met" each other, and that they're too busy hugging and kissing to address this...
when the perfume fades, the shit will start to stink, and their loveydovey thing will be quite over.
Similarly, most to-be-married people make me nervous.
I don't think I'm jealous.
I do think I should mind my own business.

8 comments:

t said...

Two people I like a lot, I. and I., just told me that they plan to get married. I am NOT worried at all. I wish them sooo much happiness, and pray they'll be a very very old couple someday.

DonCasiragi said...

Hey Madam T..nice blog, I just created one on www.wazobiacrazy.blogspot.com . Take care.

DonCasiragi said...

This is Michael oluwagbemi

Dee said...

Ha! I'm glad I missed that. Its just a facade that would wear off eventually.
Can't stand either one of them. That aside, I find soon to be married people very interesting (...the 'real' ones), there's always something to learn from them

t said...

The news update: the pretty pair of Tom and Katie got married last week and rumour has it that Tom serenaded his wife with You've Lost That Loving Feeling. THAT is not a good choice of happy-ever-after-wedding song.

t said...

She looks happy. Time to take back my celeb-bashing remarks. See pictures.

t said...

Katie always had a crush on Tom. Diana always had a crush on Prince Charles. OK that one didn't turn out so well. What if I marry Rafa Nadal? Do you think we'll live happily ever after? Cos I like the kid.

t said...

Still a little ashamed to have written such mean stuff about TomKat.
Still Rafael's girl. He's my boy. We'll live long and happily ever after.