Friday, March 15, 2013
Iram's TEDxYouth@Caltech talk
By Iram Parveen Bilal, the director of Josh (Against the Grain).
0. Critics call me confused, I call myself well-rounded.
1. Find out who you are internally - the unique you.
2. Figure out the external world.
3. Putting yourself in "uncomfortable" situations helps you do these things: new experiences help you discover you, and travelling helps you know the world.
4. All this makes you a happier person that is more fitted to creating a happier world.
I acted in her first demo/assignment of film school. We really have to do something together again.