Friday, December 02, 2016

I want to read everything

I enjoyed this history of global cities and find the Guardian UK's 'The Story of Cities' series very inviting.  Pity I can't read everything.
A photo posted by LORD NCREDIBLE ALMIGHTY 🕉IkeT🆙 (@nickcannon) on

Aside: Nick has a point :)

A photo posted by Danny Pellegrino (@dannypellegrino) on

I've been not-writing.  But reading everything.  Not books so much as 'the internet.'

The other day I watched Ran (Kurosawa).  One of the best films I've ever seen, in that it would fascinate anybody...from art-snob to clue-less.  It should totally be remade as a Yoruba film. 

Advertisement: Read my books. ###Three Sisters, novel #1 here###

2 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

Huzzah on reading! Cities! And Kurosawa. I just finished another one of his films last night, will post on it at some point . . . 'High & Low' -- another great one.

Happy December ~ !

t said...

big month, innit ;)