Thursday, July 25, 2019

Some people have a fear of failure.

I feel differently: failure (whatever that means) only extends the adventure; it presents the opportunity to experience a broader variety of gems, presumably including the so-called success.

Does that make sense to you?

I was thinking the other day about my considerable fear of success.  Why would anyone want to put success-blockers in their own path? 
For me, it's
1. An awareness of how success provokes Jealousy and
2. An awareness of how Disappointing achievement can be sometimes.
As a remedy, I try to First define success rigorously so that maybe it is broader, you know, in harmony, and leading to more happiness all around.  That's not the only way to do it, for sure.

I'll be back.  Peace.

Advertisement: Read my books. ###Three Sisters, novel #1 here###

No comments: