Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Celebrate

Picked up a miserable computer virus yesterday.  We got it rooted out, you know, without losing my data and programs and all.  So I am happy. 

(Oh and had a "chat" with a nice guy that lives on my street.  And a friend visited just to check on my computer.  A couple of other good chats.  Including one with the watch-repair guy.  So I now have nice straps and batteries on my old watches.  And almost went to watch Maami.  And ate TFC.  And other fun got crammed into this amazing day off. )

Well, to celebrate having my computer back, here are some drawings from the vault :) 
The first is dated April 2012.  What was I thinking? 

Jankara Market

The second, Rufus Wainwright, is from December 2011.  I will stop blabbing about Rufus for a bit.  I hear he's getting married, let me check...TOMORROW, omg.
Rufus Wainwright

1 comment:

Nate Mamman said...

Seems like a pretty chatty day. And good for Mr Wainwright.