Sunday, August 31, 2014

Graffiti update: now a cow moos in my room

Little children had it right all along: crayon BELONGS ON THE WALL.  I did most of this one on Friday under the influence of three rounds of Show Dem Camp's Clone Wars 2 album.
It's like a cow (Taurus chic) in paradise,
there's gold and food and sand and sea,
butterflies and flowers and bamboo/palm
and spiralling curvy things everywhere
Remember the humble beginning?  I told you I was going to frame my mirror, and now I over-framed it.  Don't do drugs, kids.  Do love, do art, do that good music that you love. 
:)
As I jammed that day I remembered what Bez had just written about music you could work to:

Getting the photo, with Kunle O's friend Madu C.
One day I'll do a Rufus Wainwright marathon - then what will happen to the walls!

Some secrets about music, because I love you:
good speakers.  i wrote that before.  i don't always follow my own advice.
close your eyes.  throw a cloth over your head if you have to.
stand up , grab some crayons, ... it is madd.
poor speakers.  hear the same thing differently.

Advertisement: Read my books.

8 comments:

Erik Donald France said...

I want to do this at my work office now. Crayonic energy field ~>

t said...

clapping.
tried to whistle too.
Yesss!

t said...

pictures, Erik.
photos, everyone!
post a link to any indoor crayon art or indoor graffiti in general that you like.
I just noticed in a neighbourhood restaurant/bar, one red wall, with giant broad leaves stenciled in, in white. It's interesting.

Erik Donald France said...

I'll keep my ogglies out for interior art of this variety . . .

t said...

:)

t said...

The previous one: sunrise/sunset on the wall, here, right now.

It's time to show me yours.

I miss Yemen all of a sudden.

t said...

The other day I got rid of the blue curtains, leaving the yellow screen. Sometimes you just KNOW what you need.
I prefer the neutral/gold now, the way I can see through it, the sun can shine through it, and the colour doesn't contrast / clash with the greens and beiges of the room. Happy.

t said...

The other day I put the blue curtains back. Got tired of the semi-see-through life. Got tired of the minimalist yellow-gold over beige. I'm looking at the whole thing right now and I don't dislike any of it at all.