Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Drake album review

It ought to be a crime: interrupting the hum of real life with humdrum - Pills and Potions, fake ass breaking the internet, stealth music or music-video album releases.  A decade-and-a-half ago, three black girls sang terrible compositions terribly and became famous for their efforts.  One of them became so rich and famous that poor musical taste became a genre, and now the copycats...please, musicians of the world, I'm in tears: stop making Beyonce music.  It is terrible.

The cutest thing about this stealth Drake "mixtape" so far is the album art:
If You're Reading This It's Too Late has been bought millions of times in half a week, therefore it's a success? Yes of course, Capitalism.
I am also grateful that the word was spelled Youre and not Your. 
'Cos that would have really driven me mad.  
Three tracks to go.  
Wow, I would lose the first n-4 and work from there.  Maybe the videos will be cute.  Nah.

Advertisement: Read my books. ###Three Sisters, novel #1 here###

2 comments:

mlg said...

You are too much, lol. I love this post, short + sweet + funny. Ok, scratch sweet ;-P Fangs out.

PS he's still missing a vital apostrophe though.

t said...

Thank you for making me laugh, mlg.