Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Nourish with musicbooks

Today, I've 'hung out' a lot with Martha Wainwright's youtube items like a grown woman (which I am).  Martha is Rufus's little sister.

Now I'm listening to a fantastic 2015 musicbook by Kelly Clarkson.  It's titled Piece by Piece, and right now she's singing "I'm A Whole Lotta Woman" with all that blackish sassish vocalwork oooh yeah. 

A few days ago, I was rocking with Craig David especially his 2010 collection of Motown-music covers he calls Signed, Sealed, Delivered.

Wholesome good food, Taurus-style 
 - all three are Taurean musical artistes, 
 and incidentally I have eight albums for each of them, I just counted. 

Advertisement: Read my books. ###Three Sisters, novel #1 here###

4 comments:

t said...

Whole Lotta Woman is not on 'Piece by Piece' but on the next Kelly Clarkson album in my folder - Meaning of Life (2017). I didn't realize I had played through Piece and was deep into the next album.
Mmm mmm mmm, too much soul, too much sauce.

t said...

Others of my closest astro-siblings that I have many (all) albums from:
Chris Brown. Tamia.

I don't listen to a lot of (Stevie Wonder, Adele) although they are Taurean as well and among the best quality musicians known.

I listen/immerse far outside my close astro-family of course. Intentionally. For example, to Madonna who is certainly not Taurean.

Unknown said...

But yet the affinity for your astro family when it comes to music is still undeniable. 8 Albums each?? That's amazing

t said...

@Daniel :)