Saturday, February 29, 2020

Bye-bye

I've been telling people not to panic about the corona virus thing, but I'm a little bit, well, sometimes, over-worried.

Just wash your hands, I guess.

And remember that even if you get the disease, you'll likely survive ... it's not bye-bye yet.

It's a viral disease, not primarily bacterial, so don't start popping antibiotics or the wrong medicines.  Instead, support your immune system with good food and rest and avoid exposure to the virus if you can.

If I was very old, I would probably take stricter measures to avoid coming in contact with the virus.  What are people doing?  What are your thoughts and suggestions?

Big respect to workers who are directly affected, and good luck to everyone.

What can we do to help?
#health

Advertisement: Read my books.

2 comments:

t said...

What to do, what not to do, what is real and what is fake? Coronavirus information here.

t said...

Correction: coronavirus is one word, not two words as I wrote in the body of this blog post.

Talk about a single issue dominating modern life life right now, wow, the issue has been all we talk about. It has changed lifestyles and economies maybe indelibly. I think we've had enough of it now? #tired

See this special page highlighting wrong beliefs about covid-19 , the new coronavirus disease in question.