Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Raw-blogging

It's time for me to exceed my former standards in honesty.  It's time to try blogging that strains toward a deeper honesty, or to try rawer posts for a while.  

Raw things on my mind: 
One of my blogs won't post to facebook anymore.  It is very annoying.  At first it was maybe all of my blogs, then I complained and then it was just one.  That one - NewsBuka - has been banned for several months now and I must have complained a dozen times.  

I'll return with more, uh, info.  It will be boring stuff like how I once again did the Values Exercise, and how today I got the name for my next poetry collection, and how...that's all for now.


Advertisement: Read my books.

4 comments:

t said...

I was very happy to have settled on a name for my next poetry collection. Cough, ehn, maybe it's not settled quite yet, but it feels very stable.
Two of the other future-collection names seemed less stable, and in a few steps it seems that I have now settled these names well enough to start to write. And also, the one I started to write (brand new title, from yesterday: Vijay) is not the one I thought would come next (Honey) , there will (hopefully) be another, titled Nubia, a title I chose many hours ago that feels stable finally. A thirteenth title (AYO) may be unnecessary...we'll see.

Momentum, feels nice.
I have written one poem.

t said...

Facebook listened :-) to the complaints and is now taking more detailed feedback on the blocked site issue. The thing is, I'm smiling because I appreciate the bigness of their business/product and sympathize with how complex it is to decide on allowing content or blocking it. I should be angry and more narrowly focused on getting what I want now! but instead I am indeed wishing I could be of more help to rejuvenate their li'l work empire. Annnyway. I'm impressed that they moved and that they clearly presented how they want to solve the problem.

In other news, a different issue I submitted to another tech company, about a feature they had recently upgraded, and I was almost shocked at how quickly it was fixed, to be honest.

t said...

Re: momentum in writing poems. I have not written another one since the Aug 8 comment. It's fine, of course.

t said...

I've still not written another poem. Maybe one or two. Maybe some lines, in my head. I am fine with not writing. So what if I write later, later, ...later? That will only mean I write better, better, ...BETTER.

:*