Saturday, February 19, 2022

Annnyway...

It's 9am Saturday.  I feel a knot in my back behind the left shoulder blade.  Parts of my right arm and hand feel a little weak.  Noticed earlier a cramp in my calf, one leg, then the other, before I got up today.  Took a bath early and with warm water, thanks to my mother who took the trouble to have hot water installed here for me that other time.  Made some Milo - the food drink of future champions! - in my bigger-than-yours mug and decided I need a laugh or two this morning so of course I went online.  My topics to read would be Ben Affleck one and Nick Cannon two, and my first location to check would be lipstickalley because they dish something people online call TEA.  
Oh well, let's go and look.  
I'm already laughing before I start because I'm like the guy's name is Nick Cannon tho'.   I mean, ok, Nik (translation) and you compound that with Cannon, I mean, he may have a few more cannonballs to hand out to the people.  For example, Mariah Carey'd.  Twins from this one, her emancipation circa 2000 from the evil studio bosses, and more recently that other Aussie guy's apology payout.  In tea-ple (online gossip) language, Bye, Felicia!  

Ben Affleck like that aflac insurance company mascot the green gecko, oh it's a duck, a white duck.  Duck or gecko, in real life there is fleck and freckle going on, just so you know.  I just want to see if the people - perceptive black people - out there see what I see that this man has been advertising all this time because it's loud and clear, and obviously there will be more Jennifer Lopez drama when will it start are we there yet are we there yet?  

It's raining outside - I am so blessed.  Let me go and read a little gossip abeg.   
Quote: "Any woman that I know that I have unprotected sex with, there's the potential to have a child."  Give this man his (Physiology or Medicine? Literature?) Nobel Prize.


Almost two hours later: one thing led to another and now I'm watching JoeyBToonz.
Advertisement: Read my books.

6 comments:

t said...

A few more hours and I'm laughing tears. HERE. Oh, they're so funny, I need to blow my nose now.

t said...

Had a big laugh just now, about 20mins into the Jennifer Lopez Marry Me movie. Entertainment happened there, at least for a moment. I'm going to watch the rest and enjoy.

t said...

The review (of Marry me):
It's a romcom. It works. She finds love.
It reminds me of Notting Hill, now that I think of it, just that that was then and set in England starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant and this is hip and very now 2022 American with JayLo and Owen Wilson and co. I cried a little in there. It's glossy and pretty and all that - a success if you're rooting for the producers and all that. I mean, it must be doing well business-wise? Or very well?

Anonymous said...

LEGIT FULLZ & TOOLS STORE

Hello to All !

We are offering all types of tools & Fullz on discounted price.
If you are in search of anything regarding fullz, tools, tutorials, Hack Pack, etc
Feel Free to contact

***CONTACT 24/7***
**Telegram > @leadsupplier
**ICQ > 752822040
**Skype > Peeterhacks
**Wicker me > peeterhacks

"SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
"TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE FOR HACKING, SPAMMING,
CARDING, CASHOUT, CLONING, SCRIPTING ETC"

**************************************
"Fresh Spammed SSN Fullz info included"
>>SSN FULLZ with complete info
>>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv) Fullz USA
>>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
>>USA I.D Photos Front & Back
>>High Credit Score fullz (700+ Scores)
>>DL number, Employee Details, Bank Details Included
>>Complete Premium Info with Relative Info

***************************************
COMPLETE GUIDE FOR TUTORIALS & TOOLS

"SPAMMING" "HACKING" "CARDING" "CASH OUT"
"KALI LINUX" "BLOCKCHAIN BLUE PRINTS" "SCRIPTING"
"FRAUD BIBLE"

"TOOLS & TUTORIALS LIST"
=>Ethical Hacking Ebooks, Tools & Tutorials
=>Bitcoin Hacking
=>Kali Linux
=>Fraud Bible
=>RAT
=>Keylogger & Keystroke Logger
=>Whatsapp Hacking & Hacked Version of Whatsapp
=>Facebook & Google Hacking
=>Bitcoin Flasher
=>SQL Injector
=>Premium Logs (PayPal/Amazon/Coinbase/Netflix/FedEx/Banks)
=>Bitcoin Cracker
=>SMTP Linux Root
=>Shell Scripting
=>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
=>SMTP's, Safe Socks, Rdp's brute
=>PHP mailer
=>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
=>Cpanel
=>Server I.P's & Proxies
=>Viruses & VPN's
=>HQ Email Combo (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN, AOL, etc.)

*Serious buyers will always welcome
*Price will be reduce in bulk order
*Discount offers will give to serious buyers
*Hope we do a great business together

===>Contact 24/7<===
==>Telegram > @leadsupplier
==>ICQ > 752822040
==>Skype > Peeterhacks
==>Wicker me > peeterhacks

t said...

Enjoying the drama? J Lo and Ben are engaged and the comments say LORD OF THE RINGS, got rings in every colour, like THANOS of The Avengers collecting INFINITY RINGS. And so on, and so forth, superb HILARITY.

t said...

This Cannon guy is making great discoveries all the time: about a dozen babies so far and he's starting to think it may be a lot to handle.