Saturday, March 05, 2022

More personality theories

I'm re-reading (sorta half-browsed it before, like 20 years ago) this superpopular book about Phleg, Sang, Chol, Mel temperaments.  I needed the education, for real.  (I was going to write more but maybe it's boring for the reader when I do all these ... I'm just assuming ... ok, maybe I'll put it in the comments.)  

I think I get what the four are now.  In this picture I just sketched, 
What is 'suga'?  I don't know, it's like 'highs' like just think of sugar-happiness for example

Another picture you may like - remember the updated Kolb Learning Style Inventory?  Sooo useful.  



Advertisement: Read my books.

2 comments:

Dora William said...


Congrats on getting a review from a good blog like this ! I am a Women's Fiction author and it is very difficult to get reviews and visibility. Getting book reviews from bloggers is more and more difficult these days. https://usbookreviews.com helped me get initial reviews and visibility.

t said...

To connect these "temperament" types with Western astrological flavours, I'll say:

Choleric - Aries, Scorpio, Aquarius
Sanguine - Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius
Phlegmatic - Cancer, Virgo, Libra
Melancholy - Taurus, Capricorn, Pisces

Agree/Comment?